Monday, September 3, 2012

Still Married

Tomorrow will mark one month of marriage for Katie and I.  Here are a few highlights:

  • Not saying "goodbye" at night.  It's now a kiss and "Joel, stop talking and go to sleep."
  • Dinner together.  Families eat together.  We are a family, thus we eat together.  
  • The food.  Oh, my word.  The food is so good.  Who taught this woman to cook?  Apple crisp, stuffed shells, pizza balls, chicken tacos, etc, etc, etc.  So delicious.  I've already gained 5 pounds.
  • Always seeing Katie.  She's terrific and fun and she laughs at my dorky jokes.  
  • Having several NERF gun wars.  Totally awesome.
  • Setting up a home.  She's done good work making a bachelor's apartment look cute.  
  • Playing Dominoes together.  We have each won one game and I'm planning to win again tonight :).
  • Going grocery shopping.  She's efficient and that is hott.  My wife is hott (note: the two "t's").

That's all about it.

J

3 comments:

  1. I'm a month from being married and these are the types of things I'm looking forward to. Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I know what you mean. And almost a year in, I still can't go to sleep without a good night kiss.

    ReplyDelete