Monday, July 25, 2011

Where to go with this?

I have a few phrases and thoughts I pick up here and there and would like to expound upon.  I've also enjoyed my friend Matt Ray's blog. In it, he shares what he is reading and adds some simple yet deep and truthful thoughts.  I'd like to do that here.

In the past, I've avoided blogging because I didn't think I'd have the discipline to maintain one.  However, I have felt the need for an appropriate arena to share thoughts.  Who knows?  This may even help my discipline.

Topics that I may cover include: what I'm currently reading in the Bible, sports, books I'm reading (both fiction and non-fiction), sermons I listen to, and other odds and ends.  We'll see where this goes.

EDIT: 7/30/2011 - I intend to post every Wednesday and Saturday with intentional posts.  I may post other stuff at intermittent times.

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment